"One of my favorite things to dish up is this pasta bake--it uses two of my favorite things: beef and dairy!" Rebecca Hilby, Hilby Family Farm, Hazel Green, WI
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 12 to 15 minutes, breaking into 1/2-inch crumbles. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings if necessary. Return beef to skillet; add pasta sauce and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
4. In a separate bowl, cream together the cottage cheese, sour cream and cream cheese.
5. Spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish with cooking spray or lightly butter. Add half the noodles, half the meat sauce and top with all of the cheese mixture; layer in second half of the noodles and rest of the meat sauce.
6. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake in 350°F for 30 min.
Share This Page