- 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Makes 6 hoagie sandwiches
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds thinly sliced steak (Top Round, Bottom Round, Flank, Skirt, Top Sirloin would all work)
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 envelope dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup beef broth
- 6 slices of provolone cheese, sliced in half
- 6 hoagie rolls
1. Add the vegetables, steak, seasonings, and beef broth to a 6-quart pressure cooker. Close and lock pressure cooker. Use Meat/Stew or high-pressure setting on pressure cooker; program and cook for 40 minutes. Allow the pressure cooker to depressurize naturally for 10 minutes. Then release the steam manually the rest of the way.
2. In the meantime, slice the hoagie rolls and place on a baking sheet. Top each with two slices cheese halves. Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
3. Top each roll with the steak and veggies. You can also use the juices in the pot to dip the sandwiches in, if desired.
Recipes courtesy of Real Mom Kitchen