About Team BEEF Wisconsin
Thank you for your interest in Wisconsin Beef Council’s running team. Team BEEF is a community of runners and health enthusiasts who recognize the nutrition benefits of lean beef and the vital role this high-quality protein plays in their training. Athletes of all experience levels are encouraged to participate. As each member strives to reach his or her goals, the Wisconsin Beef Council is excited to cheer them on and support their activities.
Benefits of Wisconsin Team BEEF:
- A Wisconsin Beef Council Team BEEF running jersey for new team members.
- Educational information via email including recipes, fitness tips, etc., from the Wisconsin Beef Council.
- Reimbursement assistance for race entry fees up to $50 annually. Reimbursement assistance is only available for the approved list of sponsored races and will only be reimbursed after completion of the Masters of Beef Advocacy module and submission of race day photo by September 15, 2017.
Expectations of Wisconsin Team BEEF member:
- Understand and believe in the nutritional benefits of lean beef and the vital role it plays in training.
- Serve as positive role model for lean beef.
- Actively spread the word and help educate people who seek information about lean beef, including in your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or a blog.
- Participate in the Masters of Beef Advocacy module and share that information with others.
- Participate in at least one of the approved sponsored races listed and wear jersey throughout the duration of the race.
Approved list of sponsored events:
- April 29, 2017 – Crazylegs Classic in Madison, WI
- May 19-21, 2017 – Cellcom Green Bay Marathon in Green Bay, WI
- June 10, 2017 – Summerfest Rock-n-Sole in Milwaukee, WI
- June 17, 2017 – Grandma’s Marathon in Duluth, MN
- August 29, 2017 – Madison Mini-Marathon in Madison, WI
- September 9, 2017 – Brewers Mini Marathon in Milwaukee, WI
How to Become Part of Team BEEF:
Please complete the following information, save and return this application to Sarah Agena at firstname.lastname@example.org March 1, 2017. Space on the team is limited and not all applicants will be placed on the team.